Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Heroes become heroes, flaws and all." 5/22/2012 Quotations

"Heroes become heroes, flaws and all." -Peter McWilliams

"The moment will come when I shall know that it was reasonable to fight against reason."-Saint-Exupery

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." -Albert Camus

“You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.” -Ray Bradbury

“I like to see people reunited, I like to see people run to each other, I like the kissing and the crying, I like the impatience, the stories that the mouth can't tell fast enough, the ears that aren't big enough, the eyes that can't take in all of the change, I like the hugging, the bringing together, the end of missing someone." -Jonathon Safron Foer

No comments:

Post a Comment